Shortlisting & Interviewing
- In order to ensure that candidates go into their interviews fully prepared, interview confirmation emails will include all the relevant links and information to help them to complete any pre-interview research that they may like to carry out on The Skills Network prior to their interview.
- Whilst a majority of interviews continue to be held virtually, for certain roles, candidates will be invited to a face to face interview held at our head office.
- For candidates who are invited to a virtual interview, the platform that shall be used to host the interview, instructions and details on how to join the virtual interview will be provided within the interview confirmation email. With face to face interviews, full details on how to locate our head office both by road and with the use of public transport will be provided within the interview confirmation email.
- As part of The Skills Network’s commitment to keeping children and young people safe in education, it is our responsibility to ensure that we are employing individuals who not only have the same commitment of keeping children and young people safe in education but are also suitable to work alongside and support our Learners whether that be directly or indirectly. In order to ensure that appointees are suitable, every recruitment panel will contain at least one member who has completed Safer Recruitment training.
- Should an interview process be made up of multiple stages, the candidate will be informed at each stage when the next stage is due to take place, where it will take place and whether there is anything that they need to prepare in advance.
- We endeavour to provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates within 5 working days of the interview process being concluded.